Paediatric Physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapist for Babies in Kentish Town NW5: (Baby feet, clubfoot, torticollis, flat head, neurology, baby developmental and walking delays) (Tube Station: Kentish Town, Kentish Town West)
Paediatric Physiotherapist in Kentish Town NW5 at home, Home Visit Physiotherapy for Babies in Kentish Town NW5
Baby physiotherapy treatments are available at your home in the Kentish Town NW5 area. Appointments can be made at short notice. We use the safest & most efficient rehabilitation techniques which are performed by specialised paediatric physiotherapists with years of experience in baby treatments.
To book an appointment with our paediatric physiotherapist in Kentish Town NW5 at Home
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA, PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK, you will need a specific authorisation number for a Home Visit or travel fees will apply.
Opening time Baby Physiotherapy in Kentish Town NW5 at home
Treatment is available from Monday to Friday but Paediatric physiotherapists are also available on Saturdays and some Sundays in Kentish Town NW5. We can arrange sessions for your baby in the evening or the weekends depending on the availability of our physiotherapist, as well as Emergency physiotherapy treatment.
Our Paediatric Physiotherapists in Kentish Town NW5 are highly qualified in Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
Our highly qualified Physiotherapists have been trained at some of the most prominent physiotherapy universities and gained experience in a wide range of baby physiotherapy disciplines: from respiratory physiotherapy, neurological physiotherapy to developmental & walking delay. They can also treat a number of orthopaedic disorders in infants (baby torticollis, club foot, flat head syndrome, hip dysplasia, feet deformities). Furthermore our physiotherapists have acquired postgraduate training in paediatric physiotherapy and have been treating infants in private practices, hospitals and rehabilitation centres for many years.
Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitation in Kentish Town NW5 at Home
The following paediatric Physiotherapy rehabilitation & treatments are available at home in the Kentish Town NW5 area.
- Baby torticollis and flat head syndrome treatment Kentish Town NW5: Our physiotherapist will loosen the muscles in your baby’s neck using gentle stretching, massages and show them how to turn their head in both directions through games, visual and auditive stimulation.
- Baby walking delay and developmental delays Kentish Town NW5: Our specialist will do a complete assessment and will make a tailored walking stimulation program for your baby
- Baby feet deformities and clubfoot treatmentKentish Town NW5: Babies’ feet abnormalities such as clubfoot are usually due to the bad positioning of the baby’s feet in the womb and are easily improved with physiotherapy
- Full baby check up Kentish Town NW5: We always recommend having a baby assessment at an early age because some conditions are hard to spot by an untrained eye.
- Baby Respiratory and chest physiotherapy Kentish Town NW5: The aim ofchest physiotherapy is to clean the baby’s lungs and upper airways from the mucus that may be restricting normal breathing, sleep pattern and eating.
- Baby Massage Kentish Town NW5: Our physiotherapist will help your baby to overcome, stress,digestive, and any sleeping issues.
- Baby hip dysplasia Kentish Town NW5: Paediatric physiotherapy can help increase flexibility and strengthen the hip joint and decrease pain
- Children Scoliosis and Posture Treatment Kentish Town NW5
- Children sport injury or post surgery rehabilitation Kentish Town NW5 : It is very important for a child to have rehabilitation after an injury or surgery,
- Baby Neuro PhysiotherapyKentish Town NW5: Our London paediatric neuro physiotherapists are highly trained in the rehabilitation of babies with neurological disorders
We also offer Women’s Health Physiotherapy, postnatal and pregnancy physiotherapy in Kentish Town NW5 (pelvic floor rehabilitation, incontinence, lymphatic drainage, pelvic and back pain during pregnancy)
Click HERE for a full list of services
Baby and Child rehabilitation in Kentish Town NW5 at Home
Initially our paediatric physiotherapist will start by performing an assessment of your baby, followed by a tailor made physiotherapy rehabilitation program specific for them. During the session you will be able to ask our paediatric physiotherapist any questions you may have regarding your baby’s treatment and he will demonstrate exercises to perform between sessions.
Terms you might have been searching for: