Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred paediatric physiotherapy clinic – Book a Bupa UK or Bupa International baby physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation with our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapists for babies, at home in London or at our clinics in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
Baby Physio’s team of paediatric physiotherapists is registered with Bupa UK & Bupa International health insurances
With our Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred physiotherapists, you are able to book Bupa UK or Bupa International appointments for your baby without paying any session (unless you are carrying an excess in your contract with Bupa UK & Bupa International health insurances) as we take care of invoicing Bupa for you.
How to book a paediatric physio appointment with our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapists in our Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred clinics in London
In order to be able to book an initial Bupa UK or Bupa International appointment for your baby, whether it’s at home in London or at our Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred clinics, follow these three simple steps before calling our office:
Call Bupa UK or Bupa International UK health insurances and specify that you wish to book an paediatric physio appointment with us by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
And our registration number: 80010982 for Bupa UK & 429255 for Bupa International
Make sure to verify with them:
- Your Bupa UK or Bupa International membership number
- Your authorisation number
- The amount of paediatric physio sessions authorised: your authorisation number is linked to a certain amount of sessions that Bupa authorises you to have. We will need to know what is the number of baby physio sessions allowed, as this will help us keep track. If you reach the limit of authorised sessions, ask our paediatric physio to send Bupa an additional sessions request letter and you will have to call them in order to get your new claim number.
- If you have an excess to pay on your policy or not and if so, how much is the excess: as we manage the invoicing to Bupa for you, the excess you may have in your contract with the insurance has to be paid with our clinic. To avoid the hassle of those excess payments, you have the possibility to set up a secure automatic debit with our system when you call our office for the first time.
- If you wish your baby to be seen at home, make sure as well that Bupa UK & Bupa International agree with covering baby physiotherapy sessions at home. As home visits coverage isn’t automatic, if they do agree to allow you home visits physiotherapy treatments, you will be given a special authorisation number. This will only be for home visits in London zone 1 and 2.
Note: if you’ve got home visits authorised but live in London zone 3 or further, or if you haven’t been able to get any from Bupa but still wish for your baby to be seen at your place, extra travel fees will be at your charge.
For more information about booking a paediatric physio appointment: Contact Us
Treat your baby at home in London or at our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered practices in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4 with our Bupa UK & Bupa International UK preferred paediatric physiotherapists
If you wish your baby to be treated in the comfort and the intimacy of your own home, our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered paediatric physiotherapists can provide treatments and rehabilitations at your place in London. If you are able to come to one of our Bupa UK & Bupa International recognised clinics, they also are able to see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1 near Victoria Station and at Make Me Feel Clapham in South West London SW4 near Clapham Common.
To book a Bupa UK & Bupa International paediatric physiotherapy appointment in London, at home or at the clinic for your baby: 0207 125 0262
How to find our paediatric physiotherapy clinics registered with Bupa UK & Bupa International, near me in London with Bupa Finder
With Bupa Finder, you can have access to our provider listing with the best physiotherapy paediatric practices recognised by Bupa UK & Bupa International near you, in London.
To find our paediatric physiotherapists for babies referred by Bupa UK & Bupa International, in London with Bupa Finder: Click Here
Q&A – Bupa UK & Bupa International registered provider, Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapy clinics and recognised physiotherapists in London
Is being accepted in Bupa UK & Bupa International’s preferred physiotherapy clinics and being a Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapist a guarantee of quality?
Yes. Bupa UK & Bupa International only accepts physiotherapy clinics with highly trained and fully registered HCPC physiotherapists. In order to do so and to be able to accept renewing provider registrations, Bupa provides a verification every two years to be sure every Bupa UK & Bupa International preferred clinic keeps their standards up to date.
What physiotherapy treatments and reeducations provided by your Bupa-recognised practices are covered by both Bupa UK and Bupa International?
With Bupa UK & Bupa International, you can use any of our physiotherapy services for your baby.
Baby Physio is a Bupa paediatric physiotherapy provider for, among others:
- Bupa Baby Chest physiotherapy (bronchitis, bronchiolitis)
- Bupa Baby Neurological conditions
- Bupa Baby Torticollis
- Bupa Baby Flat head
- Bupa Baby Baby feet
- Bupa Baby Developmental delay
How long is a Bupa physiotherapy treatment with a Bupa UK & Bupa International UK preferred physiotherapist?
All baby physiotherapy treatments covered by Bupa UK health insurance in London, at home or at the practices are 30 minutes long (initial session included). For Bupa International sessions, time is the same as regular sessions.
Can I book a paediatric physiotherapy appointment online for my baby if I am covered by Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance?
No. If you are insured with Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance and want them to pay for your treatment sessions, you cannot book online. What you have to do is follow our guide of instructions listed above on how to book a Bupa UK or Bupa International UK physiotherapy appointment. After following these simple steps, simply call our office where our reception team will book a Bupa UK or Bupa International physio appointment for you.
If I live outside zones 1 and 2, is it sill possible to book a Bupa UK or Bupa International physiotherapy home visit for my baby?
If you have a Bupa UK or Bupa International home visit authorisation number for your baby’s treatment but live outside London zones 1 and 2, you still can be seen by one of our registered Bupa UK & Bupa International paediatric physiotherapists. However, you will have to pay a travel fee.
How is it possible to know if I carry some excess in my Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance contract when my baby is being treated by one of your Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapists?
During your first call to Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance to get your claim number, make sure to verify with them by asking if you have an excess to pay. They will be able to let you know if you do or if you don’t, and how much is the excess.
How do I pay my Bupa UK & Bupa International excess?
If you have an excess to pay with your Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurance provider, you will have to pay it directly with our physio clinic.
There are 3 different ways possible to pay your excess to our Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapy practice:
- The easiest way is by secure automatic direct debit: Simply provide your card number, expiry date and name (we don’t need your security code) to the office when you book your initial Bupa UK or Bupa International paediatric physiotherapy session. Once we have invoiced Bupa UK or Bupa International and they have confirmed the excess is due, it will be automatically deducted from your card. Please note that we never take any excess in advance or before Bupa UK or Bupa International health insurances have given us the authorisation to do so.
- By debit card over the phone: Call Baby Physio’s office on 0207 125 0262 once you have received our Bupa UK or Bupa International excess confirmation email for a payment over the phone with your debit card (please note that we don’t accept credit cards or Amex)
- By Bank Transfer: Once you have received our Bupa UK or Bupa International excess confirmation email, you have the possibility to make a bank transfer on the account details provided in our email.
Bupa UK & Bupa International registered paediatric physiotherapists near me
Baby Physio’s physiotherapists are seeing babies, infants and children in 2 Bupa UK & Bupa International registered physiotherapy clinics in London:
- One in Central/West London: the Light Centre Belgravia SW1, our physiotherapy clinic in Westminster
- One in South London: Make Me Feel Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4, physiotherapy clinic near Battersea