Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance approved paediatric physiotherapy practice. Baby physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation with our Axa registered physiotherapists at home in London or at one of our Axa referred clinics in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
Our team of paediatric physiotherapists are all registered and covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance for baby treatment
By being insured with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, your baby has the possibility to be treated by our team of approved paediatric physiotherapists without you having to pay for the sessions (unless you have an excess to pay in your policy with Axa). Our company manages to send the invoices to Axa for you.
Guide to book a baby physiotherapy treatment covered by Axa PPP & Axa International with our paediatric physio team, at home or in our Axa referred physio practices in Clapham SW4 and Belgravia SW1
To be able to book an initial appointment covered by Axa PPP & Axa International with our registered physiotherapists, simply follow the instructions below before calling us:
Give a call to your Axa PPP or Axa International health insurance provider and let them know you need to book physiotherapy sessions for your baby with our company by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: ZZ03606 or ZZ03607 for our Belgravia & Clapham clinics, or for home visits
Make sure to ask them the following informations:
- Your Axa membership number
- Your Axa authorisation number
- The amount of sessions authorised for your baby
- If you have an excess to pay in your contract: make sure to ask if you are carrying an excess to pay in your Axa PPP & Axa International contract as this will be asked during your next phone call to our office team. This excess is to be paid directly to our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred clinic. You will be able to set up a secure direct debit system during your initial phone call with our team that will help you pay your excess without having to go back and forth with calls and payments managements every time your excess is due.
- If you wish for your baby to be seen at your place in London, make sure to ask Axa if they allow home visits as this is not automatic. If they do, you will receive a special home visit authorisation code, valid for London zones 1 and 2. If you live further than these zones or haven’t got a home visits authorisation but still wish your baby to be seen by our physio at your place, travel fees will apply.
For more information about booking an Axa PPP & Axa International physiotherapy appointment with our preferred physiotherapists: Contact Us
Our team of Axa PPP & Axa International approved paediatric physiotherapists can see your baby at your place in London or at one of our practices in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
If you’d like one of our Axa PPP & Axa International covered physiotherapists for babies to come and see your child in the comfort of your own place, whether it is for neurological condition, cerebral palsy, developmental delays or any orthopaedic conditions such as clubfoot, torticollis, flat head of chest physiotherapy , our team can provide treatments and rehabilitation at home in London. If however, you wish to come to one of our Axa referred physio practices, we can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 Westminster, located near Victoria Station, or at Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4, near Battersea.
To book an Axa PPP & Axa International baby physiotherapy appointment in London at home or at one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered clinics: 0207 125 0262
Q&A: Physiotherapy sessions covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, Axa PPP & Axa International approved physio clinics and paediatric physiotherapists
How can I know for sure that your Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physio practices are providing good quality treatments?
It’s in Axa’s obligations to only accept physiotherapy practices that provide the best treatments. Every Axa PPP & Axa International recognised physio clinics are composed with only fully HCPC registered physiotherapists with high qualifications. Before renewing their registrations, Axa provides regular check ups in order to be sure every practice of any kind is keeping their standard up to date.
Can I book a paediatric physiotherapy session at home and still be covered by Axa PPP & Axa International if I live outside zones 1 and 2 in London?
If you have authorised sessions by Axa at our place but live further than zones 1 and 2 in London, there is still possibility for our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physiotherapists to come treat your baby at home. However, you will have a travel fee to pay.
Can I book paediatric physiotherapy sessions and not pay for any of them if I am insured with Axa International?
Absolutely. Our company is registered with both Axa PPP and Axa International.
Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance preferred paediatric physiotherapy clinics near me in London
Baby Physio’s Axa PPP & Axa International registered paediatric physiotherapy practices are situated in two different places across London:
- At the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1
- At Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4
What physiotherapy services provided by your Axa registered physiotherapy clinics are covered by Axa PPP and Axa International?
Being covered by Axa PPP or Axa International allows you to make an appointment for your baby or child for any of our physiotherapy treatment or rehabilitation.
Some of Baby Physio Axa services include:
- Axa Baby Chest physiotherapy
- Axa Baby Neurology
- Axa Baby Torticollis and Flat Head
- Axa Baby Feet
- Axa Baby Developmental Delay
What changes between privately paid physio sessions and Axa PPP & Axa International covered physio sessions?
In terms of treatment’s quality, it is exactly the same but in terms of sessions time, when covered by Axa PPP, every session of physiotherapy, from the very start, is 30 minutes long. There is as well no need to pay for it as we will send the claim directly to Axa.
Is it possible to book an Axa PPP & Axa International physio appointment on your online booking system?
No. If you wish to have Axa referred physiotherapy sessions, you can only book them with us over the phone as we will need you to provide us your membership number, authorisation code, number of sessions authorised and the amount of excess you have to pay (if you have one). In order to get the authorisation code, follow the simple steps listed above before calling us to book your initial appointment.
How do I know if I have an Axa PPP or Axa International excess to pay in my contract?
When you call Axa to get your authorised number prior booking physiotherapy sessions with us, ask them directly if you have an excess to pay. They will be able to let you know if yes and no and if you have one, the amount of it.
How do I pay my Axa PPP & Axa International excess?
If you’re carrying an excess to pay with your Axa PPP & Axa International insurance, you can pay it directly with our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred clinic in three different ways:
- By secure automatic direct debit: the excess you have to pay can be automatically deducted from your card once we have invoiced Axa PPP & Axa International and they have confirmed your excess is due. In order to do so, simply provide us your card details (number, expiration date and name; no need for your security code) when you call us the first time. Our system will, of course, not take any money in advance or without Axa’s authorisation.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received an email from us confirming your Axa PPP or Axa International excess, you can call our office on 0207 125 0262 to pay with your debit card over the phone. Note that credit cards or Amex are not accepted.
- By bank transfer: you will find in our Axa PPP & Axa International excess confirmation email our bank details, which you can make a bank transfer to.
Terms you might have searched for: Axa physiotherapy, Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physiotherapist, Axa PPP & Axa International preferred physio practice, Axa paediatric physiotherapist, Axa PPP & Axa International registered paediatric physio, Axa PPP & Axa International approved paediatric physiotherapist, paediatric physiotherapist with Axa in London, London UK physio for baby, Axa recognised physio for baby, Axa PPP & Axa International referred physiotherapist for babies, Axa paediatric physio referral, Axa physio referral, Axa PPP & Axa International paediatric physio provider, Axa PPP & Axa International baby physiotherapy clinic, physio clinic under Axa PPP & Axa International, Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance London, London paediatric physiotherapy, physio health insurance London, Axa PPP & Axa International physio baby care, Axa international physio coverage, Axa PPP & Axa International physio practice London,
baby neurological conditions, developmental delays, baby torticollis, baby flat head, baby feet, baby club foot, chest physiotherapy, hip dysplasia, brachial plexus injury, bronchiolitis, bronchitis