Cigna health insurance approved paediatric physiotherapy practice. Baby physiotherapy treatment & rehabilitation with our Cigna registered physiotherapists at home in London or at one of our Cigna referred clinics in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
Our team of paediatric physiotherapists are all registered and covered by Cigna health insurance for baby treatments & rehabilitations in London
Guide to book a baby physiotherapy treatment covered by Cigna with our paediatric physio, at home in London or in our Cigna referred physio clinics in Clapham SW4 and Belgravia Westminster SW1
To be able to book an initial appointment covered by Cigna with our registered physiotherapists, follow the instructions below:
Give a call to your Cigna health insurance provider and let them know you need to book physiotherapy sessions for your baby with our company by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: A25691
Make sure to ask for the following informations:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna authorisation number
- The amount of sessions authorised for your baby
- If you have an excess to pay in your contract: make sure to ask if you are carrying an excess to pay in your Cigna contract. If we happened to send the claims to Cigna directly for you, this excess would have to be paid with our clinic. For this, you will be able to set up a secure direct debit system that will help you pay your excess without having to go back and forth with calls and payments managements every time your excess is due.
Paediatric physio sessions covered & reimbursed by Cigna in London with our Cigna registered physiotherapy practice
Every time you pay for your baby’s physiotherapy session, you will receive an invoice by email, which will include the following info:
- The type of session your baby had
- Your Cigna claim number
- Your Cigna membership number
- The cost of the session
To request your refund from Cigna, simply send this invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about booking a Cigna physiotherapy appointment with our preferred physiotherapists in London: Contact Us
Please note: Paediatric physiotherapy can only be booked online for our Belgravia and Clapham practices. Paediatric osteopathy can be booked in all our practices.
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
Our Cigna approved paediatric physiotherapists can see your baby at home in London or at one of our practices in Belgravia SW1 and Clapham SW4
If you’d like one of our Cigna covered physiotherapists for babies to come and see your child in the intimacy and the comfort of your own place, our team can provide treatments and rehabilitation at home in London. If you wish to come to one of our Cigna referred physio practices instead, we can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 Westminster, located near Victoria Station, or at Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4, near Battersea.
To book a Cigna physiotherapy appointment for your baby in London at home or at one of our Cigna registered clinics: 0207 125 0262
More questions: Cigna health insurance physiotherapy coverage & Cigna approved paediatric physio clinics in London
How can I be certain that your Cigna preferred physio practice provides continuously good quality services?
Cigna only accept physiotherapy practices that provide the best treatments for their patients. All our Cigna recognised physio practices are only composed with fully HCPC registered physiotherapists with high qualifications and years of professional experiences. Cigna provides regular check ups in order to be sure each of our practices in London keeps their high standards up to date.
Cigna health insurance preferred paediatric physiotherapy clinics near me in London
At Baby Physio in London, our Cigna registered paediatric physiotherapy practices are located in two different places across London:
- At the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1
- At Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4
What physiotherapy services provided by your Cigna registered physio clinics are being covered & reimbursed by Cigna?
Being registered with Cigna allows you to book appointments for your baby or child for any of our physiotherapy treatments & rehabilitations.
Some of Baby Physio Cigna services include:
- Cigna Baby Chest physiotherapy
- Cigna Baby Neurology treatments
- Cigna Baby Torticollis and flat head treatments
- Cigna Baby feet treatments
- Cigna Baby developmental delay treatments
- Cigna Baby full postnatal check up
Is it possible to book a Cigna paediatric physio appointment on your online booking system?
Yes. Simply add in the notes your Cigna membership number, claim number and amount of sessions allowed in order to fill your registration and get reimbursed by Cigna for each of your baby’s physio sessions.
How do I pay my Cigna excess?
When you call Cigna to get your authorised number prior booking physiotherapy sessions with us, ask them directly if you have an excess to pay. They will be able to let you know if yes and no and if you have one, the amount of it.
If you’re carrying an excess to pay with your Cigna insurance, in the case where we would send Cigna the claims directly for you, you would have to pay it directly with our Cigna preferred clinic in three different ways possible:
- By secure automatic direct debit: the excess you have to pay can be automatically deducted from your card once we have invoiced Cigna and they have confirmed your excess is due. In order to do so, simply call us to provide us your card details (number, expiration date and name; no need for your security code). Our system will, of course, not take any money in advance or without Cigna’s authorisation.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received an email from us confirming your Cigna excess, you can call our office on 0207 125 0262 to pay with your debit card over the phone. Note that credit cards or Amex are not accepted.
- By bank transfer: you will find in our Cigna excess confirmation email our bank details, which you can make a bank transfer to.