Axa health insurance registered paediatric osteopathy practice. Baby osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with our team of Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopaths at home in London or at one of our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred osteopathy clinics in Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
Our team of paediatric osteopaths are fully registered & covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurances
By being insured with Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, your baby can be treated by our team of approved paediatric osteopaths without you having to pay for the sessions (unless you carry an excess to pay in your policy with Axa PPP or Axa International). We are taking care of invoicing Axa directly, so you don’t have to and can enjoy more time with your baby.
How to book baby cranial osteopathy treatments covered by Axa PPP & Axa International with our team of paediatric osteopaths, at home in London or in our Axa PPP & Axa International referred osteo practices
To be able to book an initial appointment covered by Axa PPP & Axa International with our registered osteopaths, follow these instructions below before calling us:
Give a call to your Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance provider and let them know your child needs paediatric osteopathy sessions with us by providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our practice registration numbers in Belgravia, Moorgate and Clapham or for home
visit: ZZ03606 – ZZ03607
To book your appointment, we will need :
- Your membership number
- Your authorisation number
- The number of sessions authorised: if you need more sessions in the future, you will have to call Axa for another authorisation number
- The amount of your excess if there is one
- For home visits: If you wish for your baby to be seen at your place in London, make sure to ask Axa PPP or Axa International if home visits are allowed, as this isn’t automatic. If they do, you will receive a special home visit authorisation code, valid for London zones 1 and 2. For patient who doesn’t obtain a home visit authorisation number but still wish their baby to be seen at home or for patients who live further than these zones, a travel fees will apply.
For more information about Axa PPP & Axa International osteopathy appointment bookings: Contact Us
Our Axa approved paediatric osteopaths can see your baby and child at your place in London or at one of our practices in Belgravia & Clapham
If you wish one of our Axa PPP & Axa International covered baby osteopaths to come and see your child or baby in the comfort of your own place, Baby Physio’s team can provide treatments and rehabilitation at your home in London. If however, you wish to come to one of our Axa PPP & Axa International referred osteopathy practices, they can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 Westminster, located near Victoria Station or at Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4, near Battersea
To book an Axa PPP & Axa International baby osteopathy appointment in London at home or at one of our Axa PPP & Axa International registered clinics: 0207 125 0262
Q&A: Osteopathy sessions covered by Axa PPP & Axa International healthcare insurance, Axa PPP & Axa International approved osteopathy clinics & paediatric osteopaths
How can I make sure your Axa PPP & Axa International preferred osteopathy practices provide high quality services?
Axa PPP & Axa International only accepts osteopathy practices that provide the best treatments. All of Axa PPP & Axa International recognised osteopathy clinics are composed with fully GOSC registered osteopaths with high qualifications. Axa provides regular check ups before renewing their registrations, in order to make sure every practice is continuously keeping their standard up to date.
Which Axa provider osteopathy treatments are being covered by Axa PPP healthcare insurance?
With Axa, you can book an appointment for any of our osteopathy treatments and rehabilitation.
Here are some examples of Axa osteo treatments you can book with Baby Physio:
- Axa Baby reflux
- Axa Baby colic
- Axa Baby sleeping disorder
- Axa Paediatric cranial osteopathy
- Axa Rebalancing & stress osteo treatment
What is the difference between an osteopathy session paid privately & an Axa PPP & Axa International covered osteo session?
There’s no difference, except for the length and payment of the session. When covered by Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, all the sessions (initial one included) are 30 minutes long. There is also no need to pay for them as our administration team will send the claim directly to Axa PPP & Axa International.
Is it possible to schedule an Axa PPP & Axa International osteopathy appointment on your online booking system?
No. If you wish to have Axa referred osteopathy sessions, you can only book them with our reception team over the phone as they will need you to provide them your membership number, authorisation code, number of sessions authorised & the amount of excess you have to pay (if you carry one in your contract). In order to get your Axa PPP & Axa International authorisation code, follow the steps listed above before calling us to book your initial appointment.
How can I know if I have an excess to pay in my contract with Axa PPP & Axa International?
When you call Axa PPP & Axa International to get your authorised number before booking your first osteopathy session with us, ask them directly if you carry an excess to pay. They will be able to let you know if you do or don’t and, if you do, the amount of it.
How can I pay my Axa PPP & Axa International excess?
If you’re carrying an excess to pay with your Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance, you will pay it directly to our Axa PPP & Axa International registered company, as we invoice Axa directly.
There is three different ways to pay:
- By automatic secure direct debit: once we have invoiced Axa and they have confirmed your excess is due, the excess you have to pay can be automatically deducted from your card. In order to do so, you can provide us your card details (number, expiry date & name – we don’t need your security code) when you call us the first time to book your initial osteo appointment. Note that we will not take any money in advance, but only after Axa ordered us..
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received a confirmation email from us regarding your Axa excess, call our office on 0207 125 0262 to pay with your debit card over the phone (credit cards or Amex are not accepted).
- By bank transfer: you will be able to proceed to a bank transfer to the bank details provided in our Axa PPP & Axa International excess confirmation email.
Can I book a paediatric osteopathy session at my home and be covered by Axa PPP & Axa International if I live outside zones 1 and 2 in London?
If you have received authorised sessions by Axa PPP & Axa International at your place but live further than zones 1 and 2 in London, it is still possible for our Axa PPP & Axa International preferred osteopaths to come treat your baby at home. However, you will have a travel fee to pay.
Can I book baby cranial osteopathy sessions with your Axa registered osteopaths and still be covered if I am insured with Axa International?
Yes. Our company is registered with both Axa PPP and Axa International healthcare insurances.
Axa PPP & Axa International health insurance preferred osteopathy practices near me in London
Baby Physio’s Axa PPP & Axa International registered paediatric osteopathy clinics are located in three different places across London:
- At the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1
- At Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4