Cigna health insurance registered paediatric osteopathy practice. Baby osteopathy & cranial osteopathy treatments & rehabilitations with our Cigna recognised osteopaths at home in London or at one of our Cigna preferred osteopathy practices in Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
Our osteopaths specialised in paediatrics are fully registered & covered by Cigna health insurance
How to book baby cranial osteopathy treatments approved by Cigna with our paediatric osteopaths, at your home in London or at our Cigna referred osteo clinics
To be able to book an initial appointment with our registered osteos that will be covered by Cigna, you will need to give a call to your Cigna health insurance provider and let them know your child needs paediatric osteopathy sessions with us. They will ask you to providing them:
Our company name: Excellence Physiotherapy
Our registration number: A25691
Cigna will give you the following details:
- Your Cigna membership number
- Your Cigna authorisation number
- The number of sessions they authorise: if you need more sessions once you’ve used them all, you will have to call Cigna for a new authorisation number
- The amount of your excess if there is one
Osteopathy treatments and cranial osteopathy for babies reimbursed by Cigna in London with our Cigna registered physio practice
You will receive for each baby osteo session paid, an invoice by email that will include:
- The type of session you had
- Your Cigna claim number
- Your Cigna membership number
- The cost of the session
To request your refund from Cigna, send this invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Cigna osteopathy appointment bookings: Contact Us
Please note: Paediatric physiotherapy can only be booked online for our Belgravia and Clapham practices. Paediatric osteopathy can be booked in all our practices.
If you are an Axa or Bupa patient, you cannot book online. Please call our office with your authorisation number.
Our Cigna approved paediatric osteopaths can see your baby & child at your place in London or at one of our clinics in Belgravia SW1 & Clapham SW4
If you wish one of our Cigna registered osteopaths to come and see your child/baby in the comfort of your own place, they can provide treatments and rehabilitation at your home in London. If you wish instead to come to one of our Cigna referred osteopathy practices, they can see you at the Light Centre Belgravia in SW1 Westminster, located near Victoria Station or at Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4, near Battersea
To book a Cigna osteopathy appointment for your baby in London, at home or at one of our Cigna registered clinics: 0207 125 0262
Q&A: Osteopathy sessions covered by Cigna healthcare insurance, Cigna approved osteopathy clinics & paediatric osteopaths
How can I make sure your Cigna preferred osteopathy practices provide high quality services?
Cigna only accepts osteopathy practices that continuously provide the best treatments. They verify regularly to be sure the standards are up to date. Every Cigna recognised osteopathy clinic is composed with highly qualified osteopaths who are fully registered with GOSC.
Which Cigna provider osteopathy treatments are being covered by Cigna healthcare insurance?
With Cigna, you can book an appointment for any of our paediatric osteopathy treatments and rehabilitations.
Here are some examples of osteo treatments covered by Cigna in London that you can book with Baby Physio:
- Cigna Baby reflux treatment
- Cigna Baby colic treatment
- Cigna Baby sleeping disorder treatment
- Cigna Paediatric cranial osteopathy
- Cigna Rebalancing & stress osteo treatment
- Cigna Baby full check up
Is it possible to schedule an Cigna osteopathy appointment on your online booking system?
Absolutely – only keep in mind we will need you to add in the notes your Cigna membership number, claim number & how many sessions you are allowed to have.
How can I know if I have an excess to pay in my contract with Cigna?
When you call Cigna to get your authorisation number in order to be able to book your baby’s initial osteopathy session, ask them directly if you carry an excess to pay. They will be able to let you know if you do or don’t and, if you do, how much it is.
How can I pay my Cigna excess?
If you’re carrying an excess to pay with your policy and if our company has to invoice Cigna directly for you after each session, you will have to pay this excess through Cigna registered clinic.
There are three different ways to pay:
- By automatic secure direct debit: once we have invoiced Cigna and they have confirmed your excess is due, the excess you have to pay can be automatically deducted from your card. In order to do so, you can provide us your card details (number, expiry date & name – we don’t need your security code) when you call us the first time to book your appointment. Note that we will not take any money in advance, but only after Cigna authorised us.
- By debit card over the phone: once you have received a confirmation email from us telling your Cigna excess is due, call our office to pay with your debit card over the phone (credit cards or Amex are not accepted).
- By bank transfer: you will be able to proceed to a bank transfer to the bank details provided in our Cigna excess confirmation email.
Cigna health insurance preferred osteopathy practices for babies near me in London
At Baby Physio, our Cigna registered paediatric osteopathy clinics are located in two different places across London:
- At the Light Centre Belgravia in Westminster SW1
- At Make Me Feel French Pharmacy in Clapham South SW4