Paediatric Physiotherapy Highgate N10 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapist for Babies in Highgate N10: (Baby feet, clubfoot, torticollis, flat head, neurology, baby developmental and walking delays) Tube Station: Highgate, Archway
Paediatric Physiotherapy in Highgate N10 at home, Home Visit Physiotherapy for Babies in Highgate N10. Tube Station: Highgate, Archway
Appointments with our Paediatric Physiotherapist can be made at short notice for home visits for all baby physiotherapy treatments in the Highgate N10 area. All physiotherapy techniques and rehabilitation in treating babies are the safest and most efficient available. Our specialist paediatric physiotherapists have numerous years of experience working with babies.
To book an appointment with our paediatric physiotherapist in Highgate N10 London
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Opening time Baby Physiotherapy in Highgate N10 at home
Baby Physiotherapy is available Monday to Friday as well as Saturday and our Paediatric physiotherapists are also available on some Sundays in the Highgate N10 area. Weekend or evening sessions for your baby can be arranged depending on availability and our physiotherapist is also available for Emergency physiotherapy treatment.
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK, you will need a specific authorisation number for a Home Visit or travel fees will apply.
Our Paediatric Physiotherapists in Highgate N10 are highly qualified in Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
Our highly experienced Physiotherapists have studied at some of the leading physiotherapy universities and gained knowledge in a range of baby orthopaedic disorders (feet deformities, flat head syndrome, club foot, baby torticollis, hip dysplasia), respiratory and neurological baby physiotherapy and developmental and walking delay. They have also attained postgraduate training in paediatric physiotherapy as well as worked in hospitals, rehabilitation centres and private practices for a number of years.
Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitations in Highgate N10
Paediatric Physiotherapy rehabilitation & treatments available at home in Highgate N10
- Full baby check up Highgate N10: We always recommend having a baby assessment at an early age because some conditions are hard to spot by an untrained eye.
- Baby feet deformities and clubfoot treatment Highgate N10: Babies’ feet abnormalities such as clubfoot are usually due to the bad positioning of the baby’s feet in the womb and are easily improved with physiotherapy
- Baby torticollis and flat head syndrome treatment Highgate N10: Our physiotherapist will loosen the muscles in your baby’s neck using gentle stretching, massages and will show him/her how to turn their head in both directions through games, visual and auditive stimulation.
- Baby walking delay and developmental delays Highgate N10: Our specialist will do a complete assessment and will make a tailored walking stimulation program for your baby.
- Baby Respiratory and chest physiotherapy Highgate N10: The aim ofchest physiotherapy is to clean the baby’s lungs and upper airways from the mucus that may be restricting normal breathing, sleep pattern and eating.
- Baby Massage Highgate N10 : Our physiotherapist will help your baby to overcome, stress,digestive, and any sleeping issues.
- Baby hip dysplasia Highgate N10: Paediatric physiotherapy can help increase flexibility and strengthen the hip joint and decrease pain
- Children Scoliosis and Posture Treatment Highgate N10
- Children sport injury or post surgery rehabilitation Highgate N10 : It is very important for a child to have rehabilitation after an injury or surgery.
- Baby Neuro Physiotherapy Highgate N10: Our London paediatric neuro physiotherapists are highly trained in the rehabilitation of babies with neurological disorders
We also offer Women’s Health Physiotherapy, postnatal and pregnancy physiotherapy in Highgate N10 (pelvic floor rehabilitation, incontinence, lymphatic drainage, pelvic and back pain during pregnancy)
As Well as Msk and sport physiotherapy in Highgate N10 (back pain , elderly care and walk, shoulder, knee, neurology…)
Click HERE for a full list of services
Baby and Children rehabilitation in Highgate N10
On your first visit our paediatric physiotherapist will conduct an assessment of your baby and then develop a specific physiotherapy rehabilitation program to meet their needs. This visit is also a good opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may have regarding the physiotherapy and rehabilitation of your infant. Our physiotherapist will also show you what exercises should be performed between sessions.
Terms you might have been searching for:
Paediatric Physiotherapy Highgate
Baby Physiotherapist Highgate
Baby Physiotherapy Archway
Paediatric Physiotherapist Archway
Baby Physiotherapy East Finchley
Paediatric Physiotherapist East Finchley
Physiotherapist in London