Paediatric Physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3 at Home, Domiciliary Physiotherapist for Babies in Chalk Farm NW3: (Baby feet, clubfoot, torticollis, flat head, neurology, baby developmental and walking delays) Tube Station: Chalk Farm, Camden Town. Overground: Camden Town
Paediatric Physiotherapy in Chalk Farm NW3 at home, Home Visit Physiotherapy for Babies in Chalk Farm NW3
Baby Physiotherapy home visits with our Paediatric Physiotherapist can be arranged at short notice in the Chalk Farm NW3 area. All our baby physiotherapy and rehabilitation techniques are the safest and most efficient available, whilst our specialist paediatric physiotherapists have numerous years of experience working with babies.
To book an appointment with our paediatric physiotherapist in Chalk Farm NW3 London
0207 125 0262 / 0782 455 3765
Our treatments are covered by health insurances and we are AXA PPP and BUPA recognised: For AXA PPP and BUPA UK, you will need a specific authorisation number for a Home Visit or travel fees will apply.
Opening time Baby Physiotherapy in Chalk Farm NW3 at home
Baby Physiotherapy is currently available Monday to Friday as well as Saturday and our Paediatric physiotherapists are also available on some Sundays in the Chalk Farm NW3 area. Weekend or evening sessions for your baby can be arranged subject to availability whilst our physiotherapist is also available for Emergency physiotherapy treatment.
Alternatively you may visit one of our London physiotherapy practices. We have a number of different locations where we conduct baby physiotherapy and baby osteopathy in London: Light centre Belgravia, Westminster SW1 and Make Me Feel Clapham SW4.
Our Paediatric Physiotherapists in Chalk Farm NW3 are highly qualified in Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitation
Our very experienced Physiotherapists have studied at some of the leading physiotherapy universities and gained knowledge in treating a range of baby orthopaedic conditions (feet deformities, flat head syndrome, club foot, baby torticollis, hip dysplasia), respiratory and neurological baby physiotherapy and developmental and walking delay. Our physiotherapists have also completed postgraduate training in paediatric physiotherapy and worked in hospitals, rehabilitation centres and private practices for a number of years.
Baby and Children rehabilitation in Chalk Farm NW3 at Home
On your first visit our paediatric physiotherapist will perform an assessment of your baby and then develop a specific physiotherapy rehabilitation program to meet their needs. This initial visit is also a good opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may have regarding the rehabilitation program and physiotherapy of your infant. Our physiotherapist will also demonstrate the exercises that should be performed between sessions.
Baby Physiotherapy Rehabilitations in Chalk Farm NW3 at Home
Paediatric Physiotherapy rehabilitation & treatments available at home in Chalk Farm NW3
- Full baby check up Chalk Farm NW3: We always recommend having a baby assessment at an early age because some conditions are hard to spot by an untrained eye.
- Baby torticollis and flat head syndrome treatment Chalk Farm NW3: Our physiotherapist will loosen the muscles in your baby’s neck using gentle stretching, massages and will show them how to turn their head in both directions through games, visual and auditive stimulation.
- Baby walking delay and developmental delays Chalk Farm NW3: Our specialist will do a complete assessment and will make a tailored walking stimulation program for your baby.
- Baby feet deformities and clubfoot treatment Chalk Farm NW3: Babies’ feet abnormalities such as clubfoot are usually due to the bad positioning of the baby’s feet in the womb and are easily improved with physiotherapy
- Baby Respiratory and chest physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3: The aim ofchest physiotherapy is to clean the baby’s lungs and upper airways from the mucus that may be restricting normal breathing, sleep pattern and eating.
- Baby Massage Chalk Farm NW3 : Our physiotherapist will help your baby to overcome, stress,digestive, and any sleeping issues.
- Baby hip dysplasia Chalk Farm NW3: Paediatric physiotherapy can help increase flexibility and strengthen the hip joint and decrease pain
- Children Scoliosis and Posture Treatment Chalk Farm NW3
- Children sport injury or post surgery rehabilitation Chalk Farm NW3 : It is very important for a child to have rehabilitation after an injury or surgery.
- Baby Neuro Physiotherapy Chalk Farm NW3: Our London paediatric neuro physiotherapists are highly trained in the rehabilitation of babies with neurological disorders
We also offer Women’s Health Physiotherapy, postnatal and pregnancy physiotherapy in Chalk Farm NW3 (pelvic floor rehabilitation, incontinence, lymphatic drainage, pelvic and back pain during pregnancy)
As Well as Msk and sport physiotherapy in Chalk Farm NW3 (back pain , elderly care and walk, shoulder, knee, neurology…)
Click HERE for a full list of services
Terms you might have been searching for: